Especially Frank..

Of course the grumble does not mean either deposition is "wrong" - both are
completely valid..
However at deposition there are certain tidying functions which may help
people who want to use the structures.

I absolutely agree with Zbysek (as always!) - it helps if structures are
moved close to origin.There is nothing wrong with symmetry links at 1.5-x
,-1/2+y, -2-z   but it is neater if the links were between 1/2-x,1/2+y, -z
; - which is more likely  if the original deposition was in an asymmetric
unit near the origin..

And as Eugene said; they doubtless solved both structures by MR, instead of
starting refinement of the isomorphous structure 2 from the coordinates of
structure 1.

No real problem - just a grumble!
Eleanor