Hello, the statistics all look good apart from the R-merge and R-meas. It might be worth looking at the processing again in case it can be improved. I assume you mean rms rather than A when you say the difference density only disappears at 6 A and, if so, it must be a strong feature. Does the fragment you have refined make chemical sense, either as a possible hydrolysis product, impurity or distinct binding group? Sorry, not much helpful advice here.