Hi Graeme

No it looks like the problem is some network setting on David's side since
I can submit David's data to the STARANISO server with no problem.  The
only thing to be aware of is that when submitting scaled unmerged data the
checkbox "*Check* here if the data are unmerged but already scaled, ..."
must be checked.

Cheers

-- Ian