Chris,

We observed electron density for an intermolecular disulfide bond in a protein
that appears to be monomeric in solution.

See Cys166 in 4DSG or 4DSH.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22646091

Jack

John J. Tanner
Professor of Biochemistry and Chemistry
Associate Chair of Biochemistry
Department of Biochemistry
University of Missouri
117 Schweitzer Hall
503 S College Avenue
Columbia, MO 65211
Phone: 573-884-1280
Email: tanne...@missouri.edu<mailto:tanne...@missouri.edu>
http://faculty.missouri.edu/~tannerjj/tannergroup/tanner.html
Lab: Schlundt Annex rooms 3,6,9, 203B, 203C
Office: Schlundt Annex 203A

On Jan 21, 2020, at 11:55 AM, Chris Fage