Dear all,

we have two 4-year PhD opportunities in our lab at the Department of
Bionanoscience, Kavli Institute of Nanoscience at Delft University of
Technology.

Opportunities exist both for candidates with an interest in structural,
functional and biophysical studies of host-pathogen interactions, and for
candidates with an interest in cryo-EM method development.

Candidates for the PhD positions must have a MSc degree in molecular life
science, (bio)chemistry, (bio)physics or (molecular and cellular) biology.

More details and requirements through the links below:

  *   PhD student in structural biology of host-pathogen
interactions<https://www.academictransfer.com/en/289313/phd-student-in-structural-biology-of-host-pathogen-interactions/>
 (TNWBN20-006)
  *   PhD student in cryo-EM method
development<https://www.academictransfer.com/en/289314/phd-student-in-cryo-em-method-development/>
 (TNWBN20-007)

The Kavli Institute of Nanoscience at TU Delft is an exciting place to work at
the interface of biology and physics and provides an international, dynamic and
collaborative environment with state-of-the-art facilities (e.g. cryo-EM, MS,
single-molecule biophysics, advanced light microscopy, protein and membrane
biochemistry).

Delft is a friendly historic university city with a highly international
population and a rich cultural scene, located at a short 30 min train ride from
Schiphol International Airport with connections to almost any part in the world.

Come and join us.

Best,
Arjen

Arjen Jakobi