Looks to me like those two waters are just close enough to push the bulk solvent mask out of that region. Have you tried optimizing your bulk solvent parameters? (keyword "solvent optimize" in refmac; "optimize_mask=True" in phenix).

Also, try exporting your bulk solvent mask (MSKOUT in refmac; use phenix.fmodel with "solvent_radius" and "shrink truncation radius" taken from phenix.refine log), and looking to see where it begins and ends.

-James Holton
MAD Scientist