Honestly, as a Zugreister to Bavaria and now living in a Sausage Diaspora (by
Bavarian standards), I would take any sausage available.

Educational Sausages might be the way to go. You could ask a Sausage Modeler
who previously participated in a Sausage-CASP competition to reach out to the
authors so he/she can compare his Sausage model with the true and only Sausage.

May the Sausage be with you V <- Spock greeting

Jürgen