Well - there is something funny about your first Rfree - it shouldnt be
significantly lower than R?
I suspect there is some muddle over the assignment of Rfree - one used for
Phaser and a different value for REFMAC?

And of course at low resolution especiall Rfactors are very sensitive to
scaling procedures..
Eleanor