Dear CCP4,

We have always been proud to be a part of this incredible community, but
are now even more so. Thank you to everyone contributing to the massive
efforts to combat this epidemic.

Given our unique position of having connections at nearly every MX beamline
and with a large number of researchers around the world, we would like to
do our part to contribute in this unprecedented time.

To this end, we have put together the following COVID-19 efforts, which I
was encouraged to share with this message forum:

• *COVID-19 Reseacher Resource Page*
<https://www.mitegen.com/resources-for-researchers-and-labs-working-on-sars-cov-2/>
- which we are focusing on updating and sharing calls for beamtime,
initiatives, data, funding opportunities, etc.

If you have information that you would like to see added, we are happy to
do so. In addition, we are able to echo them to our mailing list and social
media following.

• *COVID-19 Related Order Priority Program*
<https://www.mitegen.com/enabling-research-on-sars-cov-2-and-covid-19/>  -
we are prioritizing and rushing orders for materials for this urgent work
and also helping cover some of the costs.

Again, from all of us on the MiTeGen team, thank you to everyone in this
community for all of your contributions to COVID-19 related and all of the
other critical research.

Best wishes for safety and health,
Ben

--
Benjamin Apker
Chief Operating Officer

95 Brown Road
MS 1034, Suite 183
Ithaca, NY 14850
office: +1-607-266-8877
fax:    +1-607-697-0400
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. MiTeGen, 95 Brown Road, Suite 183, Ithaca,NY 14850.