Dear CCP4BB

We recently announced the new PDBe-KB COVID-19 data portal
(PDBe.org/covid19), allowing users to easily access a wealth of structural
data from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. We have now added more functionality to
these pages, allowing bulk download of all relevant PDB structures and
highlighting all the PDB entries with high sequence identity to SARS-CoV-2
proteins.

To support SARS-CoV-2 research efforts, we aim to provide as much relevant
structure data as possible through the PDBe-KB COVID-19 data portal. This
means that we are actively working on adding new functionality to these
pages, which in the future will also be incorporated into our standard
PDBe-KB pages.

To read more about these new developments, please visit
www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/about/news/pdbe-kb-covid-19-v2

Kind Regards,

John

--