Probably the easiest would be blasting sequences all by all and extracting
peaks above certain height with a filter of some sorts. Not entirely
trivial.

I can add to your list, although not all of these proteins are in the PDB -
some are from my own collection :)

Lysozyme (s) several are used
Artificial helix bundles
GS
SUMO
Ubq
NusA
Fc and other mAb domains
Nanobodies (as fusions)
Cyt b562
Rubredoxin
Flavodoxin
VLR
Barnase
MHC proteins

Bostjan Kobe wrote a paper in 2015 which you probably saw already.

Artem