From: Stuart McNicholas <stuart.mcnicho...@york.ac.uk>
Sent: 04 June 2020 14:09
To: Horrell, Sam (DLSLtd,RAL,LSCI) <sam.horr...@diamond.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Coot CCP4i2 extensions

Dear Sam,
   We can check if the i2 server is starting and is accessible outside of Coot.

Could you please:

i) Start a "CCP4 Console". You should have an icon CCP4Console on your desktop.
Double-click this.

ii) In the window that opens, type ccp4i2. You should see a line somewhere in
the output:

 CCP4i2 starting HTTP server on 127.0.0.1 port 43434

iii) In a web browser go to. The port number may be different, see above, it is
usually 43434:

  127.0.0.1:43434<http://127.0.0.1:43434>

You should see a page "CCP4i2 User Interface Documentation"

Then try:

  127.0.0.1:43434/database/<http://127.0.0.1:43434/database/>

You should see a list of your projects.

If any of these steps fail then we should try to go from there to diagnose the
problem.

Best wishes,
Stuart

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 at 12:17, Horrell, Sam (DLSLtd,RAL,LSCI)