Dear Andre,

I am not sure what you mean by conformational space around the model, but
to answer your question: short energy minimization can be done using, for
example, deep view/swiss pdb viewer. However, I think that you are most
likely looking for a short bout of molecular dynamics, in which you can use
explicit solvent and a proper ionic envelope. There you have a few options
- GROMACS, NAMD, AMBER etc. The first 2 are free for academia, but if you
have no prior knowledge of MD it can be a little bit tricky to set the
system up correctly. Let me know if I can help further.

Best,

Sorin