Dear Colleagues,
Now that Herman has announced a quietude I thought you might enjoy this quite
short report on a synchrotron radiation issue that came up some years back via
the JSR Main Editors into the IUCr Nomenclature Committee, chaired by Andre
Authier, Past President of the IUCr:-
https://journals.iucr.org/s/issues/2005/03/00/es0344/es0344.pdf
Have a great weekend,
John