De: bogba...@yahoo.co.uk<mailto:bogba...@yahoo.co.uk>
Enviado:sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2020 00:30
Para: Rafael Marques<mailto:rafael_mmsi...@hotmail.com>
Cc:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK<mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Assunto: Re: [ccp4bb] RES: [ccp4bb] Looking for suggestions with protein
expression

Re:  "In our lab we generally use BL21 for plasmid replication."

I am interested because on the occasions that I prepared plasmids in BL21
(usually by mistake), they were never any good for cloning or sequencing. I
always had to transform them back into a cloning strain and do another plasmid
prep! Probably my incompetence!
Jon Cooper