Hello All,

I would like to run SIMBAD to do a brute force MR on a data set that I have
(running Contra-Miner didn't come up with any known contaminants and running
SIMBAD with the Lattice and Contaminants search didn't give me anything).
As I understand the documentation, SIMBAD can be run using the MORDA database
(which I have on my computer).
I've managed to run SIMBAD doing the Lattice and Contaminants search, but
haven't managed to get it to run using the MORDA database for the brute force
MR.
As far as I can tell, the servers only run the L & C and not the brute force MR.
Does anyone have experience (hopefully positive) doing this brute force MR?
cheers, tom

Tom Peat
Proteins Group
Biomedical Program, CSIRO