Ben Gurion University of the Negev
Beer Sheva
Israel

On Jul 29, 2020 18:29, "Schreuder, Herman /DE" <herman.schreu...@sanofi.com> wrote:

Coot does it, but if one wants to do it for a complete protein, it is a lot of clicking. On the other hand, I have not tried to just select the N- and C-terminus for real-space refinement to see what happens. I would prefer to have some script to do it.

Best, Herman

Von: Eleanor Dodson <eleanor.dod...@york.ac.uk>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2020 17:23
An: Schreuder, Herman /DE <herman.schreu...@sanofi.com>
Cc: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ccp4bb] real real-space-refinement

EXTERNAL : Real sender is eleanor.dod...@york.ac.uk

Wont coot do that?

Eleanor

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 16:20, Schreuder, Herman /DE <herman.schreu...@sanofi.com> wrote:

Dear BB,

I would like to do a real real-space-refinement of a protein against a cryo-EM map; not the mtz-based Refmac approach. A quick internet search produced a lot of Phenix hits, but little ccp4 hits. Does somebody know how to do this using ccp4 programs, or has someone a Coot script to do this?

Thank you for your help!

Herman