Dear CCP4ers!

I would like to once again benefit from the communal wisdom and experience
of our community. Thank you in advance for your advice!

Question: we are considering engaging an external partner to perform
crystal soaking campaign(s) on our targets. In the past I've successfully
done this 'myself' (i.e. with teams of internal professionals) and had all
kinds of results ranging from awesome to bleh. Time has moved on, however,
and I know that there are several very competent teams out there (Diamond,
Crystals First, etc.) who excel at providing services of this kind (for
money).

Could you please comment, privately (since it's going to likely generate
arguments if posted in an open forum), on what external xtal-fragment
vendors have you used and what your experiences and outcomes were? In
return, I am happy to summarize the results and share them back (assuming
there are enough replies to merit a summary).

Many thanks!

Artem

- Cosmic Cats approve of this message