Dear colleagues,

We are recruiting for a postdoc researcher to determine oligomer structure in
the lipidic cubic phase system by using X-ray in the team of Jinghui Luo, at
the Paul Scherrer Institute(https://www.psi.ch/en/lnb/people/jinghui-luo).
You have completed a Ph.D degree in protein biochemistry, biophysics or X-ray
crystallography, experience with cryoEM/lipidic cubic phase is preferable. We
welcome highly qualified and motivated individuals, with a recently obtained
PhD in amyloid related biophysics or structural biology and good communication
skills, who can work easily in a multi-lab consortium. This position is
available immediately and is funded for one year with extension possibility.

PSI is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You
will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal
development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If
you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests,
we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the
on-site infrastructure. Also we provide very competitive annual payment.

Please send a detailed CV with list of publications, a letter of motivation,
and the names of three references to Jinghui Luo (jinghui....@psi.ch).

Best regards
Jinghui Luo