Thanks Jon,

> 23k used versus 31k Friedel pairs available

Actually this was a mistake on my part; I uploaded the wrong coordinates
and final mtz that don't correspond to this sca file. The correct
coordinates and mtz file that correspond to this sca file do contain 31k
reflections as well.

> just interested if there was a particular reason for that e.g. selenomet.

We work with metalloproteins and have found it best practice to retain the
anomalous signal.

> Can you just provide an explanation or does the web form not let you
proceed?

I haven't tried to just proceed. It was a big red error message, so I
assumed it had to be fixed, but maybe I can just explain it. I will fix the
deposition with the right coordinates and final mtz file, and try to
deposit.

- Igor Petrik, PhD