A final reminder that the legacy RCSB PDB application will be shut down on
December 9 (next week).

Please note if you use any URL that starts with "rcsb.org/pdb" it will stop
working at that point. Instead it will return a 404 (not found) error.

That affects the search and fetch legacy APIs and other endpoints like the
FASTA downloads.

See the migration guides and the downloads page:

   - Data API migration guide: https://data.rcsb.org/migration-guide.html
   - Search API migration guide:
   https://search.rcsb.org/migration-guide.html
   - Downloads page with details about FASTA and other file download URLs:
   https://www.rcsb.org/pages/download/http

Jose