Hi All,

I have two constructs having different ori, p15ori and M13 ori, different
promoters araBAD promoter and LacI, and different antibiotic resistance
chloramphenicol and Ampicillin respectively.
I am managed to get the transformants and getting the expected result after
blunt digestion with the EcoRV enzyme. Since both the plasmids have the
site for EcoRV. But the p15 ori has a low copy number that's why I am
seeing the very faint band as compared to other plasmid in the sample.

So I would like to know is there any way that I can quantify the low copy
number plasmid.
Because I am not able to sequence it with the specific primers it could be
due to its low concentration.

Please advise.

Thank you.
--