From: Eleanor Dodson <eleanor.dod...@york.ac.uk>
Sent: 09 February 2021 13:15
To: David Lawson (JIC) <david.law...@jic.ac.uk>
Cc: CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] stop REFMAC5 writing hydrogens to MMCIF file?

I took this up with pdbe but what with lock down and all I am not too sure what
the decision was ( or whether there was one) maybe you could start a chat to
the pdbe lot
Our code was d- 1292109592.

It was a mess - tony Wilkinson was depositing the data from the labs, I had
been doing refinement from home so we didn’t have a proper deposition
directory. And then they grumbled about hydrogens with zero occupancy. I
grepped them out of the Mcciff file but it isn’t the best silution
On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 12:29, David Lawson (JIC)