Ian - I read the log file - agree, you cant get much from the pictures..
But the peak heat of the translation vector is 50% od the origin - ie
pretty strong..
And ditto for the rotation angles - all 50% of origin too
But of course any set of rotation angles does not have to generate a closed
rotation system - they could be relating distant monomers..
Cheers Eleanor