Dear Jiang,

to draw a line or a dotted line is a question of graphics and
definitions of the specific software and has nothing to do with the
specific nature of a chemical bond.
"link" defines in your case only an additional chemical bond that is
not defined for the common polypeptide chain.

best,

Winfried Hinrichs

Dr. rer. nat. Winfried Hinrichs
Professor and Chair of Biochemistry, Emeritus

University of Greifswald
Institute for Biochemistry
Felix-Hausdorff-Str. 4
D-17487 Greifswald, Germany