Hi Tristan

I have posted my question in ChimeraX mailing list as well and waiting for
their reply.

What you are suggesting is for Chimera. I dont see any such option in
ChimeraX. That save relative to section does not appear here or may be
there is a different way of saving model relative to map in ChimeraX.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Faisal