Hi Rob,
There is no information provided to think what might be the problem with
indexing. How confident are you in the direct beam coordinates?
Are any of the cell lengths long-ish?
It may not be enough but at a minimum, two images 90 degrees apart might be
helpful.
Preferably, they would be taken in the orientation with the best-looking
diffraction and 90 degrees away from it.
Also, if you could indicate presumed and refined direct beam positions on
those images, it could be informative.
Cheers,
Nukri