Just for completeness: BUSTER includes an automatic so-called "void
correction" that tries to detect those incorrectly bulk-solvent filled
cavities and correct for it. Nothing for you to do extra, since that
correction is on by default ... and works as expected in a lot of cases
as far as we can tell. And yes, it is also approaching this in a "all
or nothing" manner, so not very subtle.

Cheers

Clemens

PS: see also