Hello Friends:

My lab has open positions for postdocs working on detergent-free membrane
protein structural biology.

The positions are supported by NIH grants and are available immediately. We
have been developing a detergent-free Native Cell Membrane Nanoparticles
system for membrane protein structural biology and related drug discovery.
We work on both technology development and biomedically or
biologically important membrane proteins.

Combined with single-particle cryo-EM and cryo-EM tomography
and other biochemical/biophysical characterization techniques, we are
investigating membrane proteins in their native cell membrane lipid
environment.

If you are interested in the positions, please email me directly at
yg...@vcu.edu.

Best,
Youzhong

Youzhong Guo
Assistant Professor of Medicinal Chemistry
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
Institute for Structural Biology, Drug Discovery and Development
Virginia Commonwealth University