Hello everyone,

I do realize that this is not a NMR focused group, but I do hope that there
are a few spectroscopists lurking around that could possibly answer a few
questions (I am more of a modeler/computationalist):

The problem: I have two intrinsically disordered proteins that are known to
interact (let's call them 1 and 2). I would like to get structural
information (a conformational ensemble) for 1 and for the "complex" (1+2).
Further down the line (depending on whether this is possible) I would also
like to evaluate potential small molecule inhibitors for the said complex.
Both 1 and 2 are <200 aminoacids long.

The questions:

1. Could the cost of determining the "structure" for 1 and 1+2 be
estimated? To be more precise, I am looking for a ball-park figure on how
much a NMR measurement would cost in this case.
2. Could anyone recommend a good group/CRO that could provide such a
service and not have an astronomical cost?
3. Any other suggestions/thoughts that you think might be worth mentioning
(minimum quantity of protein necessary, purity, type of NMR etc)

Many thanks for your help and time!

Cheers!

Sorin