Dear all,

to continue on the same theme, a colleague biochemist asked me a couple of days ago if there is any incompatibility between PyMOL and other softwares used in structural biology and new mac M1 chips. Being a Linux user, I have no clue. Could mac users share their experience?

Thanks
Best regards,
Claude