Hello, there is for exemple the "addh" command in chimerax to add hydrogens to
a structure. Wim

De: "Mark J. van Raaij" <mjvanra...@cnb.csic.es>
À: "CCP4BB" <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Envoyé: Mercredi 29 Septembre 2021 13:11:24
Objet: Re: [ccp4bb] Add hydrogens

Dear Sam,

1CDW is from 1996, when it was not obligatory (or common practice) to upload
structure factors to the PDB.
So I think you can't do any refinement, just perhaps some optimisation.

Mark J van Raaij
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas, lab 20B
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC
calle Darwin 3
E-28049 Madrid, Spain
tel. +34 91 585 4616 (internal 432092)