A postdoctoral position is available for 24 months in our group at the
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.

We are looking for someone with a strong background in structural biology and
biophysics to support inhibitor development against a complex metabolic enzyme
in collaboration with the groups of Morten Grotli and Jan Boren at the
University of Gothenburg, funded by a Wellcome Trust Innovator award.

Candidates with experience in mechanistic studies of enzymes using variety of
biochemical, biophysical and structural biology (X-ray, cryo-EM and/or NMR)
methods are particularly encouraged to apply as are those with previous
expertise in structure-guided drug discovery. Beyond inhibitor design work, a
major aim  of the project is to elucidate in detail how the target gets
inhibited allosterically.

Our Department is well equipped for all aspects of this work, with
crystallisation, NMR, Biophysics and cryo-EM facilities within the Department.

Details of the position are found on University of Cambridge online application
portal at https://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/32674/

Informal queries to me are most welcome.

Best, Marko

Marko Hyvonen
https://hyvonen.bioc.cam.ac.uk
@HyvonenGroup