From: Randy John Read <rj...@cam.ac.uk>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2021 6:22 AM
To: Yong Wang <wang_yon...@lilly.com>
Cc: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ccp4bb] question using a model from a multiple model
PDB file using Phaser

EXTERNAL EMAIL: Use caution before replying, clicking links, and opening
attachments.

Hi Yong,

Sorry, this is a scripting feature I haven’t actually used before! It turns out
there was an error in the documentation, and where you select one MODEL from a
multimodel PDB file (including an ensemble from ensembler or even one model
from an NMR ensemble), you have to put “MODEL SERIAL”. It takes the model that
is named in the PDB file with the specified model number.

I’ve just fixed the documentation on our website.

Best wishes,

Randy Read

-----