Dear colleagues,

We have two positions available for postdoctoral researchers. Details can be
found here -
https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/postdoctoral-researcher-university-of-lethbridge-752362

If you require any additional information, please let me know.

Thank you and stay safe.

Trushar
--
Trushar R Patel, PhD
Associate Professor and Canada Research Chair (Tier II),

Co-Founder and CEO, Quadrumix Biotechnology

https://trpatel.com

Our University’s Blackfoot name is Iniskim, meaning Sacred Buffalo Stone. The
University of Lethbridge is located in Blackfoot Confederacy territory. We
honour the Blackfoot people and their traditional ways of knowing in caring for
this land, as well as all Aboriginal peoples who have helped shape and continue
to strengthen our University community.