If you'd be interested in historical synchrotron schedules, they can
be approximately guessed from pdb data, from data collection dates.
Unfortunately, in many entries the dates are random, so there is
significant noise there. Here is how it looks:
https://project-gemmi.github.io/pdb-stats/calendar.html