Dear All,

We have a 3 year postdoctoral position in our lab investigating viral:host
protein interactions. Our lab uses X-ray crystallography and cryoEM approaches,
and we have regular access to the Australian Synchrotron. We are based in Wagga
Wagga, NSW, Australia. For further information, please see our website, and/or
feel free to contact me on jforw...@csu.edu.au<mailto:jforw...@csu.edu.au>.

http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~jforwood/

Kind regards,

Jade.

Prof Jade Forwood
ARC Future Fellow
School of Biomedical Sciences
Charles Sturt University
Wagga Wagga 2650
Australia
Ph: +61 2 693 32317
Fx:  +61 2 693 32587
http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~jforwood/

[Charles Sturt University]<http://www.csu.edu.au/>

|   ALBURY-WODONGA   |   BATHURST   |   BRISBANE   |   CANBERRA   |   DUBBO   |
  GOULBURN   |   MELBOURNE   |   ORANGE   |   PORT MACQUARIE   |   SYDNEY   |
WAGGA WAGGA   |

________________________________
LEGAL NOTICE
This email (and any attachment) is confidential and is intended for the use of
the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
must not copy, distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to
anyone. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken
delivery. Email should be checked for viruses and defects before opening.
Charles Sturt University does not accept liability for viruses or any
consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission. Email
communications with Charles Sturt University may be subject to automated email
filtering, which could result in the delay or deletion of a legitimate email
before it is read at Charles Sturt University. The views expressed in this
email are not necessarily those of Charles Sturt University.

Charles Sturt University in Australia<http://www.csu.edu.au> The Grange
Chancellery, Panorama Avenue, Bathurst NSW Australia 2795 (ABN: 83 878 708
551). Charles Sturt University - TEQSA Provider Identification: PRV12018
(Australian University). CRICOS Provider: 00005F.

Consider the environment before printing this email.