Hello,

just to clarify, I do not use H atoms for refinement, but as idealised riding H
atoms. In the old-style GI of Refmac one could use riding hydrogens during
refinement without adding them in the output coordinate file. I do not find
this option in the new GI of the CCP4i2 window. As a result from a a REFMAC
job, the ouput PDB file does not contain H atoms, while the mmcif output file
does. At the end of the story, I ran pdbx/mmcif to convert the PDB in a mmcif
file that does not contain H atoms anymore. It seems to work.

Best regards

Luca Mazzei

Luca Mazzei - PhD
Laboratory of Bioinorganic Chemistry
Department of Pharmacy and Biotechnology (FaBiT)
Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40 - 40127, Bologna - Italy
Tel: +39 0512096235