Dear Community,

I published some notebooks in order to help students, PhDs, and all
colleagues to better organize CryoEM and Crystallography data!

After discussing this with colleagues and friends, I found that it is
difficult to get reproducibility of results due to a lack of the right
information, so I propose to you these notebooks to better manage grids
freezing, crystals growth, data collections, processing... (list of
notebooks below!)

I hope these Notebooks will benefit your research and projects as much as
they are already benefiting our Team!

Follow me on my new Twitter profile: *@felnolvi*

*Notebooks for CryoEM:*

Notebook for Freezing Grids: Cryo-EM https://amzn.to/38AOUyY via @amazon

Notebook for Screening Grids: Cryo-Em https://amzn.to/3xgDbxV via @amazon

Notebook for Data Collection: Cryo-EM https://amzn.to/3GtWYOx via @amazon

Notebook for Data Processing: Cryo-EM https://amzn.to/3GDHBmz via @amazon

*Notebooks for Crystallography: *

Notebook for Crystal Growth Evaluation: 24-well Plates X-ray
Crystallography https://amzn.to/3GxWUNF via @amazon

Notebook for Crystal Growth Evaluation: 48-well Plates X-ray
Crystallography https://amzn.to/3t4oFrB via @amazon

Notebook for Freezing Crystals: X-ray Crystallography
https://amzn.to/3PSGRhK via @amazon

Notebook for Data Collection: X-ray Crystallography https://amzn.to/38uvvPY
via @amazon

Notebook for Data Processing: X-ray Crystallography https://amzn.to/3GuokEb