Hi All,
This post is to bring your attention to a postdoctoral position currently
available in the Structural Chemistry group, part of the Institute for Applied
Cancer Science (IACS) within the Therapeutics Discovery Division of MD Anderson
Cancer Center. The highly collaborative teams within IACS are focused on
discovering and developing the next generation of small-molecule therapeutics
targeting unmet medical needs in oncology and neurodegeneration.

This is a unique opportunity to learn how structural biology contributes to the
development of novel therapeutics by participating in the drug discovery
process as a team member. The postdoctoral researcher will have the opportunity
to work in a project-driven environment with a multi-disciplinary team of
scientists from several functional groups (eg. in vitro pharmacology, medicinal
and computational chemistry) all within a highly respected academic and
clinical setting.

We are seeking an individual with a background in structural biology, including
protein expression and purification, protein crystallization, and X-ray
crystallography structure determination. Experience with biophysical techniques
to measure binding interactions (eg. ITC, SPR, MST), fragment based drug
discovery and/or structure determination of membrane proteins is not required,
but would be advantageous. We want a motivated individual to join us in our
quest to discover, develop, and deliver more effective treatments to our
patients.

Interested individuals should send an introductory email and CV to
therapeut...@mdanderson.org

To apply visit the link below:
https://www.mdanderson.org/about-md-anderson/careers/open-trainee-positions.html
Applied Cancer Science - Req #: 600140-202204261644