Hi all

We are looking to purchase an automated liquid handler suitable for protein
crystallography and enzymatic assays. Any recommendations from those using
one?

Joanne

**********************************
M. Joanne Lemieux, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Biochemistry
Director, Membrane Protein Disease Research Group
Member of LKSIOV, WCHRI, NMHI, CRINA, GlycoNet
College of Health Sciences
Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry
University of Alberta
Medical Sciences Bldg.
Office 4-53
Lab    4-51
University of Alberta
Edmonton AB, T6G 2H7

office phone: 780-492-3586
lab phone:    780-492-3465
fax: 780-492-0886

Lab web pages:
*https://lemieuxlab.biochem.ualberta.ca/
<https://lemieuxlab.biochem.ualberta.ca/>*
http://www2.biochem.ualberta.ca/LemieuxLab

Membrane Protein Disease Research Group:
http://www.mpdrg.com

The University of Alberta is located in ᐊᒥᐢᑿᒌᐚᐢᑲᐦᐃᑲᐣ (Amiskwacîwâskahikan) on
Treaty 6 territory, the territory of the Papaschase, and the homeland
of the Métis
Nation.

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged
information. Please contact me immediately if you are not the intended
action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.