Dear all,

I have a 21 month postdoc position and a 3.5 year PhD position available in my
lab at the Living Systems Institute in Exeter, UK. These would be suitable for
someone looking for an exciting project building enzyme cascades to produce
novel chemicals. The full adverts are linked to below. Unfortunately the PhD
position only has funding for UK based applicants. Anyone interested in more
information is very welcome to mail me. Please pass this on to anyone who might
be interested!

Thanks,

Nic Harmer

Postdoc:
https://jobs.exeter.ac.uk/hrpr_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=080252aNH2&WVID=3817591jNg&LANG=USA
PhD: A synthetic biology platform to develop novel tetrazoles, Biosciences -
PhD (Funded) at University of Exeter on
FindAPhD.com<https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/a-synthetic-biology-platform-to-develop-novel-tetrazoles-biosciences-phd-funded/?p145497>

Nicholas Harmer
Associate Professor in Biochemistry
Living Systems Institute, Stocker Road, Exeter, EX4 4QD