From: Mooers, Blaine H.M. (HSC) <blaine-moo...@ouhsc.edu>
Date: Wednesday, 27 July 2022 at 12:04 pm
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>, Dale Calleja
<callej...@wehi.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [ccp4bb] Issue with Phenix/Coot/PyMol after installing
ccp4 v8
Hi Dale,

Which version of PyMOL are you using?
(PyMOL questions should really be directed to the PyMOL mailing list).
Ancient versions of PyMOL may not accept cif files via fetch unless you include
the type=cif​ keyword.
To get the pdb file downloaded, try fetch 6wrh type=pdb​.
I can download 6wrh into a recent incentive version of PyMOL (2.5.2) via fetch
6wrh​.

Best regards,

Blaine

Blaine Mooers, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, College of Medicine
Director of the Laboratory of Biomolecular Structure and Function
Academic Director, Biomolecular Structure Core, COBRE in Structural Biology
Full Member, Cancer Biology Program, Stephenson Cancer Center

Mailing Address:
975 NE 10th Street, BRC 466
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-5419
Office: 405-271-8300 Lab: 405-271-8312