Dear Pavel,

sorry for the late reply.

You might look at the tyrosine-phenol lyase structures, in which a small
domain in one of the two crystallographically independent protein subunits
is discretely disordered, PDB IDs 6DUR and 6ECG.

Actually, modeling the small domain in the two discretely disordered
conformations might improve some other published tyrosine-phenol lyase
structures (e.g. 2YCN, 2YCT, 2VLH, 2EZ2). Unfortunately, I’ve never found
time to finish modeling these with the disordered domain in the two
conformations.

For more details on the discrete disorder in tyrosine-phenol lyase
crystals, you can consult my Doctoral Thesis, which also describes a few
unpublished structures with the modeled discrete whole-domain disorder:
https://www.bib.irb.hr/472684/download/472684.Dalibor_Milic_Doctoral_Thesis.pdf
.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,