Dear all,

NCCAT and NCITU are pleased to announce we will be offering our biennial cryoEM
short course in tomography on April 10-14, 2023.

This 1-week course is focused on the theory and practice of cryo-ET methods. We
will step through each stage of the cryo-ET workflow (specimen preparation,
correlative light and electron microscopy (CLEM), cryo-ET data acquisition, and
computational processing). The mornings will include lectures and stimulating
round table discussions. The afternoons focus on hands-on practicals to
reinforce the concepts and topics covered earlier in the day. Users are welcome
to bring their own samples and/or data.

For information and to apply please visit:
https://nccat.nysbc.org/activities/courses/tomography-short-course-2023/

The regular registration deadline is January 1st at 5pm ET. Accepted applicants
will be informed by late January 2023.

Sincerely,
Ed Eng and Misha Kopylov

National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT) - nccat.nysbc.org
National Center for In-Situ Tomographic Ultramicroscopy (NCITU) -
ncitu.nysbc.org

---
The NIH Common Fund Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy
Program
commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM

The NIH Common Fund sponsored centers joint website
cryoemcenters.org/