NLE is in the monomer library. However, it is marked as non-polymer. The reason why it is non-polymer is that one of the hydrogen atoms on N is called HN2 (in peptides they are H, H2 and H3).
One easy way would be replace HN2 with H and save in a cif file. Then read it in coot using “import cif dictionary" and hope that coot will recognise it as peptide. I attach nle.cif just in case

Regards
Garib