Dear all,

I have an opening for a postdoctoral fellow (funded by a stipend) in my group
at the Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Uppsala University, Sweden.

The postdoctoral fellow will be working towards the structure determination of
nucleosomes in complex with chromatin-binding factors. The focus will be on
using novel cryo-EM approaches (such as time-resolved sample preparation) to
gain new mechanistic insights into chromatin-associated processes.

The successful candidate should have documented experience in single-particle
cryo-electron microscopy including sample preparation, data acquisition, image
processing, and atomic model
building/refinement.

For more information about the position please see the attached document.
Please note that suitable candidates must have obtained their PhD no earlier
than 6 years ago.

Informal inquiries and applications should be sent to Martha Schattenhofer,
martha.schattenho...@icm.uu.se, with subject header “Postdoc in Structural
Biology”, no later than January 31, 2023.

Best wishes,

Sebastian

=================================
Sebastian Deindl, Ph.D.
Professor of Molecular Biophysics
EMBO Young Investigator
Wallenberg Academy Fellow

Department of Cell and Molecular Biology
Uppsala University
Phone: +46 (0) 70 840 0496
Email: sebastian.dei...@icm.uu.se

Web: http://deindl-lab.com

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att
vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du
läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For
more information on how this is performed, please read here:
http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy