It looks like there were about 1400 automatic deletions like this across
the CCP4BB. Jisc are aware of the issue, which affects multiple lists (see
https://twitter.com/jiscmailhelp/status/1612756687919742979). We have
requested that these deletions be reverted, but we have not yet heard if
this will be done for us by Jisc or if those subscribers should
re-subscribe themselves. Of course, deleted subscribers will not see this
message...

Cheers

-- David