Dear all,

I would like to let you know that we are accepting new applications for serial
beamtime at I24, Diamond, for access through the
iNEXT-Discovery<https://inext-discovery.eu/> project.

This access route provides funded access to Diamond for EU users. Existing
users do not need to reapply but should contact I24 staff for details on how
they apply for iNEXT-Discovery funding.

The deadline for proposals in the current submission period is Sunday 5th March.

I24<https://www.diamond.ac.uk/Instruments/Mx/I24.html> can offer both extruder
and fixed target serial synchrotron crystallography (SSX), with the majority of
our experiments making use of fixed targets. We can offer both static and
dynamic experiments with a range of excitation techniques, from laser light
using a pharos laser system to substrate driven using acoustic droplet
delivery. We are able to assist with sample preparation and optimisation if you
currently have small numbers of single crystals and/or are new to serial
crystallography.

For further information about serial crystallography at I24 please see the link
below

https://www.diamond.ac.uk/Instruments/Mx/I24/I24-serial.html

For how to apply please see

https://www.diamond.ac.uk/Users/Support-for-European-Access-to-Life-Sciences/How-to-apply0.html

If you would like any further information or have questions, please contact
myself or another member of beamline
staff.<https://www.diamond.ac.uk/Instruments/Mx/I24/Staff.html>

All the best,

Robin

Dr Robin Owen
Principal Beamline Scientist
I24, Microfocus Macromolecular Crystallography
Diamond Light Source, UK
Tel: +44 1235 778522
http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Beamlines/Mx/I24.html

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or
privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you