Dear All

I am reposting this job advert. Deadline to apply is the 19th February.

We are looking for two postdocs with expertise in structural biology to join
our research group in the Centre for Structural Biology at Queen Mary
University of London. These Wellcome Trust funded posts will work towards
understanding the molecular mechanism of DNA replication initiation in
bacteria. This structural biology project will take advantage of the expertise
in the lab working with nucleoprotein complexes aided by dedicated cryo-EM and
X-ray crystallography facilities. The group has routine access to the Titan
Krios microscopes at LonCEM and eBIC and an in-house computing infrastructure
for data processing.

Details about the position and a link to the application system can be found
here https://www.qmul.ac.uk/jobs/vacancies/items/7930.html

Feel free to contact me (a.ilango...@qmul.ac.uk<mailto:a.ilango...@qmul.ac.uk>)
if you have any specific queries about these posts.

Best
Aravindan Ilangovan
Lecturer in Structural Biology
Abernethy Building,